PAYMENT DETAILS

30% advance at the time of reservation. The remaining 70% will be paid until of 15 July 2020.

Pachet Single

1 Person
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
900.00
* 780 € + 120 € Supliment Single

Adventure for Two

2 Persons
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
1,560.00
* 780 € / person

Parent with Child

1 Adult + 1 Child
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
1,410.00
* 780 € Adult + 630 € Child

Family Pack 1B

2 Adults + 1 Child 4-14 years old
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
1,950.00
390€ Child 4-14 years old

Family Pack 1A

2 Adults + 1 Child 0-4 years old
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
1,560.00
0€ Child 0-4 years old

Family Pack 2C

2 Adults + 2 Children 0-4 years old
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
1,560.00
0€ Child 0-4 years old / 390 € Child 4-14 years old

Family Pack 2B

2 Adults + 2 Children 4-14 years old
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
2,340.00
0€ Child 0-4 years old / 390 € Child 4-14 years old

Family Pack 2A

2 Adults + 1 Child 0-4 years old + 1 Child 4-14 years old
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
1,950.00
0€ Child 0-4 years old / 390 € Child 4-14 years old

Triple Pack

3 Persons
Departure
26 Aug
Arrival
30 Aug
2,260.00